Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Starting Over

Its been quite a journey.  Somewhere during high school I created a plan: graduate high school, graduate college, graduate law school, get engaged, work for a year, get married, live happily ever after.  And I did that...right up until I had the ring on my finger and realized that I just wasn't ready.  So I ran.  Worked in BigLaw for 2 years...met a guy...broke up with him...and here I am.

Back home, waiting on an offer for a non-traditional law job and trying to start over as a single 27 (almost 28) year old.  Is it scary?  Hell yes!  But I believe things will get better: I will find the right man to spend the rest of my life with; I will find a job that does not slowly waste away my life; I will find happiness.  and I will document it here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment