Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dating

So I am somewhat recently out of a serious 2 year relationship and more recently out of a different 2 month relationship.  To that end, I havent been on a date in about a month.  Last night I ran into a guy I knew growing up (we weren't friends...he was super cute and super cool...much too cool for my 2 years younger and much less attractive and less cool self).  He was trashed...to the point of literally speaking incoherently. 

Fast forward to tonight where he facebook messages me at 8:30 pm to see what I am doing tonight.  I'm sorry, but what exactly about me would suggest that I am going to jump to go out with you when you ask at EIGHT THIRTY at night???  Perhaps you could have messaged me this afternoon?

I do hope this is not what I have to look forward to getting back into the dating world at 28...

1 comment:

  1. The scary thing is I would probably have been like "Oooh nothing, wanna meet up?"

    I got involved with a guy I fancied in high school via FB a couple of years ago though and it didn't end well. So good for you!

    ReplyDelete