Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So Far So Good

The new job is going well so far.  Its nice not to have to bill every second of my day and not to worry whether I have enough hours at the end of the day to stay on track.

Don't know yet whether I will like the work..still wading through the HR muddle.  Everyone was really nice though.  One downside is that a lot of my coworkers seem to live out of town...not so good for a newly single girl with just a few friends in town.

However, as I was walking down the hall today, I was overcome with the feeling that things will work out.  Maybe (probably) not the way I expected, and unfortunately probably not on my timetable, but I do think that they will work out the way that they are supposed to.

1 comment:

  1. things always seem to work out as they are supposed to, it's just too bad that the way they are supposed to hardly ever resembles what we think they should :)

    ReplyDelete